- Enjoying an enviable waterfront location in the historic town of Dunbar, East Lothian, just 30 miles from Edinburgh.
- Home Report available online.
- Spacious and well-presented six bedroom, end-terrace, red sandstone villa, offering flexible two-storey accommodation with fabulous sea views.
- Comprises a vestibule and hall, sitting room, dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, five double bedrooms, bedroom six/family room, bathroom, and a shower room.
- Features include: double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage, a loft, and satellite TV and phone points.
- Externally, there are generous and well-tended, south-facing, walled rear gardens, an integral garage, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- There are superb open views out over the Firth of Forth to Fife, the Isle of May and Bass Rock.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Offering flexible family accommodation over two storeys, this well-presented six bedroom, end-terrace, red sandstone villa, enjoys an enviable waterfront location, with fabulous sea views in the historic town of Dunbar, East Lothian, just 30 miles from Edinburgh. A large entrance hall, with parquet flooring, serves a dual-aspect dining room, a double bedroom/family room, a further double bedroom, contemporary shower room, dining kitchen and utility room at ground-floor level. A fitted utility room opens to the rear gardens and connects to the integral garage. Featuring a full-width rear window, the spacious kitchen is fitted with a range of units with marble-effect worktops, a gas hob and an electric double oven, with space for further appliances. Served by a carpeted L-shaped landing, with a walk-in cupboard and loft access hatch, are four carpeted double bedrooms, two with sea views, a contemporary family bathroom with shower enclosure, and a spacious sitting room with a feature fireplace, and panoramic views of Dunbar Castle and the Firth of Forth. Famed for its harbour, rugged coastline, beaches, and attractive surrounding countryside, Dunbar lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh. It is easy to reach by road and rail, only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town. The John Muir Country Park and the Lammermuir Hills offer scenic tranquil landscapes. There are multiple golf courses, and the town is home to a modern leisure centre with pool, health suite, sauna and gym. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local convenience, speciality shopping and cafes along its charming main high street, together with an ASDA superstore on the outskirts.