- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens, a conservatory and double garage.
- Set on a quiet, leafy residential cul-de-sac, located in the Murieston area of Livingston, West Lothian
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, family room, kitchen, conservatory, five bedrooms, a shower room, en-suite and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage including an attic and integral double garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a two car driveway and garden to the front, a mature rear garden laid to lawn with a patio, and further gardens to the rear and side.
- Home Report available on request.
- Viewing by appointment - call MOV8!
Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens, a conservatory and double garage. Set on a quiet, leafy residential cul-de-sac, located in the Murieston area of Livingston, West Lothian. The entrance hall serves the contemporary WC and opens into the bright and very spacious living room which features an open fire set in a decorative fireplace, and patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink, breakfast bar, integrated gas hob, double oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, while the garage has space and plumbing for further white goods. The conservatory is set off the kitchen, whilst the family room and bedroom five, which may be used as a study, are to the front. Upstairs the master bedroom features ample space for freestanding furniture and an en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms, two including a built-in wardrobe. The stylish modern shower room features a traditional style two-piece suite with a walk-in enclosure featuring a mains rain-head shower. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and the location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.