- Stunning flexible one or two bedroom plus box room, third (top) floor flat, forming part of an impressive and well-maintained traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the desirable and highly sought-after Comely Bank area, a short walk from the west end of Edinburgh’s city centre.
- This must-see property is brought to the market with elegant period features and a newly-installed modern kitchen and shower room.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, large newly-fitted kitchen/dining room, double bedroom, study/box room, utility cupboard, and a shower room.
- The flexible layout can also offer a living room/kitchen configuration, creating a further generous double bedroom.
- This period property has tall ceilings, impressive feature fireplaces, hardwood and contemporary flooring, ornate cornice-work, and light tasteful decor.
- Further highlights include a quality kitchen with integrated appliances, a stylish bathroom, HIVE gas central heating with a newly installed boiler, and double glazing.
- There is also a secure entry system, a highly-maintained shared garden, and ample zoned street parking.
- Home Report available on request.
- Please note : This advert contains images supplied by Mov8's client.
Stunning flexible one or two bedroom plus box room and large newly-fitted kitchen/diner, third (top) floor flat, forming part of an impressive and well-maintained traditional stone-built tenement located in the desirable and highly sought-after Comely Bank area, a short walk from the west end of Edinburgh’s city centre. Upon entering the property, the welcoming hall features contemporary wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, and grants access throughout, including to a storage cupboard. A light and tastefully-finished kitchen/diner provides a press cupboard, pendant light fittings, and ample space for dining furniture. The sleek contemporary kitchen includes quality worktops with a matching upstand, fitted wall and base units with integrated handles, under-cabinet lighting, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, induction hob with a canopy above, and a dishwasher. The washing machine, housed in the utility cupboard, is also included in the sale. Set towards the front, the bright and well-proportioned living room offers ornate cornice-work, a feature fireplace, hardwood flooring, and an open shelved press. A door to the rear also leads to the flexible study/box room where there is a stained glass window out to the hall. With original features such as coving and a feature fireplace with a tiled hearth, the double bedroom is beautifully-styled and offers a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Completing the accommodation, the stylish shower room includes a modern white suite, a large shower enclosure, and fully tiled splashwalls and flooring. Comely Bank is a highly sought-after residential area, lying adjacent to vibrant Stockbridge, and roughly a mile from the retail and commercial amenities of Princes Street and George Street. Nearby is an array of speciality shops, fashionable bars, restaurants, cafés, and delicatessens, with more extensive shopping available at one of only two Waitrose supermarkets in Edinburgh, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith Retail Park. New development in the area will soon see the addition of numerous businesses, including M&S Foodhall, Waterstones, and a Charlie Miller salon. Recreational amenities nearby include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, and the Glenogle Swim Centre. Regular bus services run from Comely Bank Road to the city centre and other areas, with an excellent choice of schooling available from nursery to secondary level.