- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, third floor flat with a balcony and superb views to the Forth, and the city skyline.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development with an exclusive waterfront setting, located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, a utility cupboard, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, contemporary flooring and lighting, and fitted bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is good storage provision, well-proportioned rooms sizes, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally the property benefits from an allocated parking space in the secure car park.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, third floor flat with a balcony and superb views to the Forth, and the city skyline. Set in a modern, factored residential development with an exclusive waterfront setting, located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a pendant light fitting, two storage cupboards, a utility room and serves each room within. Set to the front, the generously sized south-facing living room has wood effect flooring, spotlighting and a full-height window with a door to the balcony allowing plentiful natural light. With sliding doors from the living room, the dining room has ample space for freestanding dining furniture and opens into the kitchen which has modern units, stone effect worktops and a stainless-steel sink. Fully integrated, appliances include an oven, gas hob with extractor hood above, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Both bedrooms are set to the rear with en-suite shower rooms with a two-piece suites with mains mixer shower cubicles, carpeted flooring, pendant light fitting, and with a storage cupboard and a wardrobe for bedroom one and a large wardrobe for bedroom two; whilst set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high-street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Western Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven roads, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.