- Spacious, bright and well presented, two bedroom, first floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located a stone's throw from the Usher Hall in the sought-after Lauriston district, close to Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include high ceilings, working shutters and window seats, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, with ample on-street permit parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious, bright and well presented, two bedroom, first floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located a stone's throw from the Usher Hall in the sought-after Lauriston district, close to Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout the property and opens into the spacious living room, set to the front with wood effect flooring, a window seat, and a press cupboard and shelving. To the rear, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer and a tiled surround. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge/freezer and a washing machine housed in the storage cupboard, set off bedroom one. Bedroom one is set to the rear with wood effect flooring and press shelving; whilst set off the room, a generously sized storage cupboard could be used for an office or walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is set to the front, similarly well finished with wood effect flooring and a window seat. Completing the accommodation, the property provides a separate WC and bathroom suite, with a jacuzzi-style bath and an electric shower over the bath. Lauriston is a superb city centre location, next to the iconic open park spaces of the Meadows and the Bruntsfield Links. This sought-after area is served by an abundance of independent cafes, bars, specialist shops, a Sainsbury's at West Port, as well as many healthcare facilities. Many areas of the city centre are within easy walking distance, along with frequent public transport options for connections around the city. The location is also ideally placed for Edinburgh University, Edinburgh College of Art, James Gillespie Primary and High Schools, George Heriot's School, and George Watson's College.