- Bright, well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, corner-aspect ground floor flat, with a private garden and an allocated parking space.
- Forming part of an established residential development, the property is located in the Crewe area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Freshly prepared for the market, highlights include well-proportioned room sizes, light neutral decor, and extensive varnished wood flooring.
- In addition, there is a fitted kitchen with appliances, a bright bathroom, gas central heating, modern double glazing, and a secured entry system.
- Externally, there is a large private front garden with a lawn and established trees, whilst to the rear is a shared garden and further access to the residents' car park.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 1ST JUNE @ 12NOON ** Bright, well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, corner-aspect ground floor flat, with a private garden and an allocated parking space. Forming part of an established residential development, the property is located in the Crewe area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance hall offers wood flooring, the entry phone handset, two store cupboards, and a pendant light fitting. Set towards the side of the building, a good-sized living room features two windows, a decorative fireplace, and space for lounge and dining furniture. Set off the lounge, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated oven, gas hob with a canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. There are three well proportioned double bedrooms, all with wood flooring, central light fittings, and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath, and tiled splash walls. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Ainslie Lesuire centre, Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.