- Well-presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, main door ground floor flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the Sighthill area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an: entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, contemporary decor and flooring and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is ample unrestricted residential parking and extensive communal greens to the front and rear.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, main door ground floor flat, forming part of an established residential development. The property is located in the Sighthill area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout all rooms, except the kitchen, and offers convenient storage provision with three separate store cupboards. With a front aspect window that allows plenty of natural light, the bright lounge features neutral decor with wood-effect flooring and pendant lighting, whilst also benefitting from ample space for living and dining furniture. The kitchen, set off the lounge and to the rear, has fitted units with laminate worktops, a tiled backsplash, and a composite sink set below a window. A large store cupboard allows for extra pantry storage, and appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The well-proportioned bedroom benefits from plenty of space for freestanding furniture and also offers a front aspect window, wood-effect flooring, and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Sighthill is a well-established area to the west of the city centre, lying within easy reach of both Stevenson College and the Sighthill campus of Napier University. There is an excellent variety of shops, amenities and more extensive retail opportunities available at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait retail park. Many recreational facilities are available in the area, such as the Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, Sighthill Public Park, and The Corn Exchange. A regular bus service operates to and from the city centre within the area, with the city bypass located a quick drive away, providing easy access to the M8 and the motorway network.