- Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens and a garage.
- Set in a modern, quiet and family friendly residential development, the property is located in East Calder, just to the east of Livingston.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, family bathroom, ground floor WC and a utility room.
- Highlights include fresh neutral decor throughout, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and well proportioned rooms.
- In addition, there are solar panels, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and good integrated storage including a partially floored attic.
- Further features include a four-car monobloc driveway and an integral garage to the front. To the rear, there is an enclosed garden laid to lawn with a patio and a summer house including a hot tub.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens and a garage. Set in a modern, quiet and family friendly residential development, the property is located in East Calder, just to the east of Livingston. The entrance hall offers space for outerwear, gives access to the stair to the first floor, and opens to the spacious living room which offers plenty of space for freestanding furniture. From the lounge, a bright and sunny dining kitchen includes a breakfast bar, space for dining, French patio doors out to the garden, and a store cupboard. The kitchen itself is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, and a sink with drainer. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, double oven, gas hob with a stainless steel backsplash and canopy above, and a dishwasher. There is an adjoining utility room which houses a washing machine and includes complementary worktops, a sink, and storage space. The utility gives access to the rear garden, as well as to a ground floor WC with a two-piece suite. Upstairs, the generous master bedroom is set towards the front, with a built-in mirrored wardrobe and a modern en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms, all spacious and well proportioned, with built-in storage for bedrooms two and three. Completing the accommodation, a stylish family bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a mains rainfall showerhead set over the bath, and tiled splash walls. East Calder is a small established town forming a group of residential communities to the the south-east of Livingston. The town has all the amenities and facilities expected, and is popular with commuters because of its close proximity to the A71 and M8/M9 for travel throughout the central belt. Rail services are available from the nearby Kirknewton station, approximately 1.7 miles away. Nearby Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, a multi-screen cinema, and sports centres.