- Exciting three-bedroom, end-terrace family home with a conservatory and private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street located in popular Kingsknowe, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a well kept rear garden with lawn, raised deck, outhouse with power and lighting, and with a long driveway to the side.
- Home Report available on request.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
We are excited to bring to the market this three-bedroom, end-terrace family home with a conservatory and private gardens. Set on a quiet residential street located in popular Kingsknowe, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The wide entrance hall has the stairs leading the landing, a storage cupboard and opens into the spacious living room which features a fireplace with a tasteful surround, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the living room, the generously sized dining kitchen has modern wall and base units, wood effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink, a spotlight bar and ample room for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated double oven, five-ring gas hob and extractor hood. With patio doors from the kitchen, the conservatory has wood effect flooring and affords access to the rear garden. Upstairs, bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and a TV wall-mount. Bedroom two and three are likewise well finished with carpeting and storage cupboards. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite with a mains mixer over bath shower, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Kingsknowe is close to a good range of shopping outlets and open green spaces including Dovecot Park, Redhall Park, and the nearby Water of Leith. It lies a short distance from a Sainsbury's at Longstone, a 24-hour ASDA supermarket, and Edinburgh's Corn Exchange. Leisure opportunities include Craiglockhart Sports Centre, golf courses, Nuffield Health in nearby Chesser, World of Football 5-a-side pitches, World of Bowling and pleasant walks through Colinton Dell or along the Union Canal Walkway, linking to Edinburgh's cycle path network. Schooling at all levels is catered for within the area. Kingsknowe railway station, an efficient bus service from Lanark Road, and the city bypass all offer good commuting links.