- Immaculately-presented and refurbished two bedroom flat with ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Set on the first floor of a traditional tenement in the heart of Leith's vibrant Shore area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- The dual-aspect accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Finished with light neutral decor throughout, highlights of the property include refurbished real wood flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property and on the surrounding streets.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER AT 12 NOON* Immaculately-presented and refurbished two bedroom flat with ample unrestricted on-street parking, set on the first floor of a traditional tenement in the heart of Leith's vibrant Shore area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall grants access throughout and includes the entryphone system, real wood flooring, and offers space for outerwear. Set towards the front, the bright living room features cornice-work, an open shelved press, built-in shelving, and real wood flooring continued from the hall. There is room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set internally, the modern kitchen is fitted with high gloss units, an inset sink, a tiled surround, and unit downlighting. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, induction hob, microwave, and a washer/dryer. There are two double bedrooms set towards the rear of the property, both carpeted and well-proportioned with room for freestanding furniture, with two additional built-in cupboards for bedroom two. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, with a mains shower over the bath, a ladder radiator, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of local artisan shops and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, with many supermarkets in close range. The area also benefits from weekly markets, where local food stalls and independent retailers are showcased. Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, a gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces. The area is well-served by transport links to the city centre and beyond, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.