- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm, or by appointment, call 0345 646 0208
- Tastefully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, mid-terrace villa with a private garden.
- Located in a quiet residential area, adjacent to the River Esk, and close to the centre of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- The period property features tall ceilings, decorative cornice-work, wood-panelled doors, and varnished original wood flooring, combined with contemporary decor and fittings.
- In addition, there is a quality fitted kitchen, solid fuel burning lounge stove, gas central heating, sash and casement windows, and a loft space with carpeted flooring and lighting.
- Externally to the rear, there is a southerly-facing garden with patio, lawn and store shed, with ample unrestricted residential parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Tastefully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, mid-terrace villa with a private garden, located in a quiet residential area, adjacent to the River Esk, and close to the centre of Musselburgh, East Lothian. A storm-door vestibule opens to the hallway, with ample space for outerwear and wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the lounge includes a solid fuel burning stove, ornate cornice-work and ceiling rose, an open-shelved press, and varnished wood flooring. Rear-facing, the kitchen has space for a dinner table, whilst quality fitted units include real wood worktops, a ceramic Belfast sink, a tiled surround, range cooker with matching fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher. Set off the kitchen, the utility room has a store cupboard, a washing machine, and a door to the garden. On the first floor, an upper hall features a skylight window and a built-in store cupboard. Front-facing, bedroom one includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two overlooks the rear garden, and includes carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. A flexible third bedroom is currently used as an office; whilst the bathroom is set off the stairway landing and is fitted with a traditional style suite including a shower-head fitting for the bath. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth, approximately 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town, whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.