- Well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor main door flat with a garden and parking bay.
- Quietly located within a cul-de-sac, in a popular residential area of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, living room, inner hall, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a stylish fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom, gas central heating and modern UPVC windows and doors.
- In addition, there is quality hardwood flooring for the lounge and halls, and good storage provision.
- Externally there is a parking bay to the front, whilst the enclosed rear garden has low maintenance landscaping.
- This popular development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, a local supermarket, and is within easy reach of the rail station.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor main door flat with a garden and parking bay. Quietly located within a cul-de-sac, in a popular residential area of Musselburgh, East Lothian. The entrance hall has ample space for outerwear and quality wood flooring which runs continuously into the lounge and inner hall. With a front aspect window, the lounge has a central pendant light fitting and could accommodate living and dining furniture. Set off the lounge, an inner hall connects the other rooms and features two separate built-in store cupboards. With a door to the rear garden, the bright kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a stainless steel sink with drainer. Appliances include a washing machine and an integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and ceramic hob. The double bedroom is rear-facing and has carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and a central pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath, tiled splash-walls and inset lighting. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun," lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approximately six miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town, whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.