- Well-presented, one-bedroom, lower villa, set in an established residential development.
- Located in the popular Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance porch, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, a bright modern shower room, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is a large and well-maintained shared green to the rear, and ample unrestricted residential parking to the front.
- All curtains, curtain rails, and blinds are included in the sale. The electric heaters and the bedroom wardrobe are also available for inclusion in the sale.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
Well-presented, one-bedroom, lower villa, set in an established residential development and located in the popular Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance hall has space for outerwear and opens to the front-facing lounge. The living room includes contemporary wood-effect flooring, a central light fitting, TV and phone points, and gives further access throughout the property including to two built-in store cupboards. With a front-facing window, the kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, and a freestanding washing machine, electric cooker and fridge/freezer. The double bedroom is set to the rear with contemporary flooring and a freestanding wardrobe, whilst, also rear-facing, the shower room has a modern two-piece suite, a corner cubicle with an electric shower unit, and modern wall panelling. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.