- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace home, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential development on the outskirts of Arbroath, Angus.
- Comprises: a living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- With light neutral decor throughout and in ready-to-move-in condition, features include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Externally, there is a paved path and driveway to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden features a lawn and paved path.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace home, with gardens and a driveway. The property is located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential development on the outskirts of Arbroath, Angus. The front door opens directly into bright and spacious living room, where there is carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, TV and phone points, and a cupboard. The living room also leads to the modern kitchen which is fitted with wall and base units, quality worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, an integrated oven, gas hob with extractor over, and space for freestanding white goods and dining furniture. The kitchen also gives access to the ground floor WC with a two-piece suite and to the rear garden. Upstairs, there are two similarly-sized double bedrooms set to either aspect with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, with a cupboard for front-facing bedroom one. The bathroom completes the accommodation and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Situated on the coast of the North Sea, Arbroath is a charming seaside town offering a picturesque harbour, sandy beaches, and a wealth of history. The largest town in Angus, Arbroath has a written history that dates back to the 12th century, though there is ample evidence that the area was important to settlers from much earlier. Today, perhaps best known worldwide for the Arbroath Smokie, the town provides all the expected local amenities set amidst enviable landscapes. Situated 16 miles from Dundee and 45 miles from Aberdeen, the A92 connects the town to the major cities, with local bus services and a railway station available for travel throughout. The town is also situated roughly midway between the international airports of Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Schooling is well provided for in the area, with numerous primaries, two secondary schools, and Angus College for further education. For walks and recreation, there are coastal paths along the stunning red sandstone cliffs of Whiting Ness, where there is a multitude of caves and inlets to explore.