- Spacious and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual aspect, second-floor flat set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Slateford area, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, some original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, and there is unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding areas.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual aspect, second-floor flat set in a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in the popular Slateford area, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout and has the secure entry phone handset, and two storage cupboards (one housing a washing machine). With a recessed, front aspect window, the bright and spacious living room is afforded plenty of natural light and features period decorative plasterwork, a living flame gas fire, and an open shelved press. Set internally off the hall, the contemporary kitchen has fitted units with stone effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a composite sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, and freestanding slimline dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Two double bedrooms are set to the rear and similarly finished with carpeted flooring and fitted wardrobes, whilst bedroom one also offers an open shelved press. Completing the accommodation with a rear aspect window, the bathroom features a traditional style white three-piece suite with a mains over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There is a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, Lidl, a Sainsbury's at Gorgie and Longstone, a 24-hour ASDA supermarket and the Edinburgh West Retail Park at Chesser. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both the A70 and A71, whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.