- Light, spacious and immaculately-presented, luxury, dual-aspect, two bedroom, second floor apartment.
- Enjoying a quiet, leafy location in an exclusive residential development in Edinburgh's historic Liberton district, south of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room with open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
- Features include: double glazing, gas central heating, good storage, fitted blinds, secure entry system, and TV and phone points.
- Also features fine panoramic views over the Edinburgh skyline to Arthur's Seat, Salisbury Crags, Edinburgh Castle and Calton Hill.
- Set in beautifully landscaped communal gardens, with an allocated parking space to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- By App - Call MOV8 0345 646 0208
This spacious and immaculately-presented, luxury, dual-aspect, two bedroom, second floor apartment enjoys a tranquil, leafy location in an exclusive development in Edinburgh's historic Liberton district, south of the city centre. A spacious entrance hall, featuring Amtico wood-effect flooring and a deep storage cupboard, opens to the large living/dining/kitchen space, also with Amtico flooring, and featuring French doors opening to a Juliet balcony and wonderful skyline views over the City to the Old Town. The contemporary integrated kitchen is fitted with high-gloss units, and a central island with a stone worktop incorporating a breakfast bar. Appliances include an induction hob with extractor unit over, an electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. To the rear, with leafy garden views, are two spacious double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes. Set internally off the hall, a luxuriously-appointed and fully-tiled shower room features underfloor heating, and a contemporary three-piece suite with a walk-in shower. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family-orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.