- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, on the second floor (Top) of an apartment block.
- Set on a residential street, located in the Drylaw area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a sun-room and a bathroom.
- Features include aluminium double glazing, storage heating, excellent storage provision, including stores in the stairway, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include new decor throughout, a private garden area set within a shared drying green, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, on the second floor (top) of an apartment block set on a residential street, located in the Drylaw area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has inset lighting, the secure entry phone handset and wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features wood-effect laminate flooring, spot lighting and opens to a sunroom enjoying patio doors to a Juliet balcony. The well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with tiled flooring, contemporary wall and base units, solid wood worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob and oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge, freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with newly laid carpet, a built-in cupboard and spot lighting, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, set to the rear, and with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite a power shower over the bath, tiled floor and splashbacks. Drylaw is a well-established residential area with a wealth of local amenities, and is close to major retail outlets, including Craigleith Retail Park. Supermarkets in the area include a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and there are also sports facilities and a swimming pool at the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The property lies in a convenient and quiet location close to Ferry Road, the main route crossing the north of the city, which makes it easy to access primary routes to the north and east. It is served by regular bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas with a bus stop just outside the property. There are local parks and green spaces throughout; whilst the Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, Victoria Park and Newhaven Harbour are also nearby.