- Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with uninterrupted views of Loch Leven, private gardens and a double garage.
- Set within a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in a rural setting in the village of Kinnesswood, Kinross-shire.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall/family room, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, a bathroom, an en-suite shower room and a cloakroom/WC.
- The mature rear garden is laid to lawn with mono-bloc patios and pathways, and has a sizeable summer house with adjoining timber decking.
- Externally, there is a multi-car mono-bloc driveway leading to the attached double garage with an electric door, and there are gardens on all sides bordered by timber fencing and hedging.
- Features include oil-fired central heating including a recently installed (May 2019) boiler which is located in the garage.
- There is also timber-framed double glazing and excellent storage including an attic.
- Viewings by appointment - call MOV8!
Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with uninterrupted views of Loch Leven, private gardens and a double garage. Set within a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in a rural setting in the village of Kinnesswood, Kinross-shire. A recessed doorway leads to an entrance vestibule where there are doors to a storage cupboard and the cloakroom/WC. A further door opens into the expansive reception hall that is presently used as a family room and has French doors to the lounge and to the rear garden. There is also access to the dining room and to the kitchen. The bright living room benefits from windows to three aspects, accentuating the impressive views across open farmlands to Loch Leven. There is also a feature fireplace, coving, carpeted flooring and recessed spot lighting. The dining room, which is accessed from the family room and the kitchen, features a bay window overlooking the front garden with views towards Bishop Hill, and has ample space for freestanding furniture. The spacious dining kitchen has French doors out to the side garden, which can also be accessed via the separate utility room. The kitchen itself has fitted wall and base units, a sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, and integrated appliances including a double oven, fridge, ceramic hob with canopy above, and a dishwasher. The freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine, and condenser dryer housed in the utility room may be available by negotiation. A door separates the living spaces from the bedrooms and opens into an inner hallway where there are doors to the four bedrooms, to the family bathroom, and to a storage cupboard which houses the hot water tank. All four double bedrooms are well-proportioned and have carpeted flooring, coving, spot lighting, and built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. The spacious master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room with a shower cubicle, bidet, and tiled splashwalls. The family bathroom consists of a contemporary five-piece suite with a jacuzzi bath, a high-specification shower, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Lying just to the east of Loch Leven, and nestled along the base of the Lomond Hills, the village of Kinnesswood is situated in Kinross-shire and offers a quiet idyll with excellent links to amenities throughout the region. The village itself has a local shop and Portmoak Primary School, while additional supermarkets, entertainment, and amenities are easily accessible in Kinross, Perth and Glenrothes. The property is very conveniently placed for access to the M90, and there is also a railway station at Thornton and Lochgelly for further onward travel as well as a Park & Ride facility in Kinross. There is a wealth of outdoor recreational opportunities available in the area, with the historic ruins of Loch Leven Castle nearby.