- Spacious, four bedroom, triple aspect 4th floor flat, with superb views to Arthur's Seat and the Forth.
- Forming part of an established residential development, located in the heart of Portobello, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, an open-plan living/dining and kitchen, two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Requiring updating, features include contemporary flooring throughout, double glazing and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a lift service, a secured entry system, and unrestricted residential parking to the rear.
- No Onward Chain.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 20TH DECEMBER @ 12NOON ** Spacious, four bedroom, triple aspect 4th floor flat, with superb views to Arthur's Seat and the Forth. Forming part of an established residential development, located in the heart of Portobello, east of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway features extensive built-in store cupboards and gives access to the public room, both double bedrooms and the bathroom. An impressive public room offers superb south-westerly views to Arthur's Seat with a panoramic window around the kitchen area. There is also a breakfast bar, a central light/ceiling fan, and wood-effect flooring. Set off the lounge, are two flexible single bedrooms which also have space for freestanding storage. Both double bedrooms are set to the front and offer ample space for freestanding storage. Set internally, a good-sized bathroom has a three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath and contemporary wall panelling. Portobello lies on the eastern edge of Edinburgh, and is renowned for its extensive sandy beach and seafront promenade. The area has a bustling high street, with a good range of local shops, bars, restaurants, and banks, whilst The Jewel and Fort Kinnaird offer large supermarkets and a range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Frequent bus services are available from the High Street, nearby Brunstane rail station offers further commuting options, whilst the A1 and the city bypass are also easily accessed. There are a number of parks, golf courses, and sports facilities in the local area, as well as the Portobello Leisure centre, with its swimming pools, Spa, Turkish baths, gym, fitness studio and soft play. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold