- Tastefully presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, driveway and a garage.
- Rarely available, set on an enviable side street on the slopes of Corstorphine Hill, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen and dining room, five flexible double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a first-floor WC.
- With an elevated position, there are superb skyline views of the city to the Pentland Hills, quick access to walks on Corstorphine Hill and a leafy rear border with Edinburgh Zoo.
- Further highlights include a fitted kitchen with an open-plan dining room extension, extensive quality wood flooring, and a modern bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, contemporary lighting, and good storage provision including the adjoining garage with power and lighting.
- There is a low-maintenance garden to the front with a driveway continuing to the side; whilst a generous rear garden offers a superb development opportunity.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, driveway and a garage. Rarely available, set on an enviable side street on the slopes of Corstorphine Hill, west of Edinburgh city centre. A bright and welcoming entrance affords access throughout the majority of the ground floor and to the stairs leading to the upper hall, and features a side door accessing the side path, a storage cupboard and space for furnishings. Set to the front, the living room has a large bay window allowing plentiful natural light; whilst the kitchen and dining room are set to the rear, with the dining room featuring sliding patio doors accessing the garden. Fitted wall and base units include stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer and a tiled surround; with appliances including an integrated oven, electric hob, washing machine and fridge, and a freestanding dishwasher. Set to the front, bedroom one also features a large bay window; whilst bedroom two is set to the side and bedroom three overlooks the rear garden and features patio sliding doors. Two further bedrooms are on the upper floor, similarly well-sized and finished with carpeted flooring and eaves storage, whilst a convenient WC is set in between. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is set on the ground floor, fitted with a modern suite including a separate shower, tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west-of-city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include a David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools at all levels. Council Tax Band: G Tenure: Freehold