- Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and a detached double garage.
- Located in a modern, family orientated residential development in the sought-after location of North Berwick, East Lothian.
- The ground-floor comprises: a vestibule and reception hall, living room, kitchen and dining/family room, utility room, study and a WC.
- On the first-floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances, stylish bathroom suites, and excellent integrated storage.
- In addition, there are generously sized public rooms, multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patios, with a lawn to the front together with a multi-vehicle driveway leading to the spacious double garage with power and lighting.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds, with a play park just across the road.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and a detached double garage. The property is located in a modern, family orientated residential development in the sought-after location of North Berwick, East Lothian. A vestibule offers space for outerwear and is open to the central hall which gives access throughout the ground floor and to the carpeted stairway. A spacious living room is southerly-facing to the front, and includes a box-bay window, gas fireplace with quality stone surround, and carpeted flooring. Also front-facing is a flexible study/family room or fifth bedroom with wood-effect flooring; whilst a WC has a side aspect window and is fitted with a two-piece suite. Quality Karndean flooring continues from the hall into the open-plan kitchen and dining room, set across the rear of the floor plan. There are large French patio doors opening to a patio deck, contemporary lighting, and further access to the utility room with fitted units and worktop, a sink with drainer, and a side aspect door to the driveway and garage. The stylish fitted kitchen includes quality worktops with a matching upstand, a breakfast bar, unit downlighting, inset sink, and an integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, double oven and an induction hob. On the first floor, the master bedroom is set to the front, and includes built-in mirrored wardrobes, carpeted flooring and an exceptionally stylish en-suite shower room with an integrated cubicle. Two further double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include built-in mirrored wardrobes; whilst a fourth well-proportioned bedroom overlooks the rear garden. Completing the accommodation, the generous family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite, quality tiling, and a separate shower cubicle. North Berwick, some twenty-four miles east of Edinburgh, is a long-established town with two wide beaches, a harbour, two fine golf courses, and offers commuters the tranquility of living in a well-settled and desirable community on the East Lothian coast. The property itself is a mere 5-minute walk from the beach and Glen Golf Course. The bustling high street with good local shopping, a sports centre with swimming pool, Tesco and Co-op supermarkets, and the Scottish Seabird Centre, all combine to make North Berwick a popular residential area. The town has both a highly-regarded secondary school and primary education facilities which are within walking distance. Belhaven Hill Prep School in Dunbar and The Compass School in Haddington both provide excellent preparatory education, while Loretto at Musselburgh and the private schools of Edinburgh are all within easy reach.