- Open viewing Thursday 6pm - 8pm or by appointment. Call Mov8!
- Additional open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm on 26/5/19, 9/6/19, 23/6/19, 7/7/19
- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace villa in move-in condition with low maintenance private gardens and parking spaces.
- Located in the established residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre, and exceptionally well-placed for the Royal Infirmary.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom.
- Tastefully finished with light modern decor, highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, double glazing, and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is a partially floored loft, recently installed consumer unit, and a bright modern bathroom.
- Externally, a gated front garden offers potential for a driveway conversion; whilst the enclosed rear garden can double as a driveway and includes a store shed and gate to the parking space.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace villa in move-in condition with low maintenance private gardens and parking spaces. The property is located in the established residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre, and exceptionally well-placed for the Royal Infirmary. An entrance hall has space for outerwear, and a built-in under-stair store cupboard. Set to the rear, a good-sized lounge includes wood-effect flooring continuing from the hall, a wall-mount TV point, and patio doors to the rear garden. Front-facing, the kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, washing machine, gas hob, a brand new oven, and an integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer. On the first-floor, a double bedroom is set to the front, and features wood-effect flooring, TV point, and a built-in store cupboard. A single bedroom is set to the rear, with a built-in slimline mirrored wardrobe and a fitted over-bed storage unit. The bright bathroom has a rear-facing window, and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower over the bath and contemporary wall-panelling. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. For walking and cycling, public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh University medical buildings, and the Edinburgh BioQuarter, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and Old Dalkeith Road.