- Light and beautifully-presented, three bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Set in a modern family orientated development in Gorebridge, Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Tastefully-finished throughout, features include a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary flooring and lighting, and bright modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including a partial floored loft and the garage with power and lighting.
- Externally, there is lawn and mono-blocked double driveway to the front; whilst a large and enclosed rear garden features a lawn, wood-decked patio and store shed.
- The property is set within a maintained, contemporary development, with landscaped grounds, unrestricted street parking and visitor spaces.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Light and beautifully-presented, three bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage. Set in a modern, family orientated development in Gorebridge, Midlothian. The hall gives access throughout the ground-floor, including to the carpeted stairway and to the WC with two piece suite. Rear facing, the lounge includes wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. The kitchen is also rear facing with a door to the garden, whilst modern fitted units include LED feature lighting, stone-effect worktops with matching up-stand, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. To the front is a flexible dining room or potential forth guest bedroom. On the first-floor, a master bedroom is set to the front with skyline views to the Pentland Hills, fitted wardrobes, TV point, and an en-suite with two piece suite with an integrated shower cubicle with mains mixer. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms overlook the rear garden and have ample space for freestanding furniture. A family bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a three piece suite and tiled splash-walls. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton retail park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the recently re-opened Borders Railway, and the A7 provides swift links to the bypass and motorway network.