- All furniture and appliances are available by negotiation.
- Externally the property benefits from a tiered, private rear garden with a patio and timber shed, whilst there is a drive to the front, and further residents and visitors parking nearby.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Set back off Ayr Road, with views of the River Doon, in Patna, Ayrshire.
- Immaculately presented, two bedroom, end-terrace house with a conservatory, garden and a driveway.
Immaculately presented, two bedroom, end-terrace house with a conservatory, garden and a driveway, set back off Ayr Road, with views of the River Doon, in Patna, Ayrshire. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, and opens into the bright, front-facing living room, which features carpeted flooring and a fan light. With a door to the rear garden, the conservatory allows access to the sizeable dining kitchen which is fitted with contemporary units, wood-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and has ample space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven and extractor hood, with a freestanding fridge, freezer and washing machine available by negotiation. Enjoying a lovely view of the River Doon, bedroom one features a deep built-in cupboard and fitted wardrobe, whilst bedroom two likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. The well-appointed bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle, tiled flooring and splashbacks. The popular village of Patna is situated in a rural location, on the banks of the river Doon, approximately 9 miles from Ayr town centre, and has a mixture of cottages, traditional and modern homes. Patna has a primary school, small library, a games hall, doctor's surgery and dentist, post office, local shops, and a pharmacy. Transport links include a regular bus service into Ayr, which offers excellent amenities including a wide range of shops and high street names, supermarkets, restaurants, leisure facilities including a cinema, bowling alley and leisure centre, with a hospital and schooling for all ages.