- Beautifully-presented and spacious, five-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage.
- Located on a corner-plot in a modern, maintained development by Cala Homes, in the desirable Ratho area, west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room / kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, single bedroom, two en-suite shower-rooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern fitted bathroom suites, and good storage including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, fitted blinds, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio deck; to the front and side are lawns and a mono-blocked double driveway.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- All furniture is available for sale by negotiaton.
- Home Report available online.
**RECENTLY CHANGED TO FIXED PRICE UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION** Beautifully-presented and spacious, five-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage. The larger of the five-bedroom options, the property is located on a corner-plot in a modern, maintained development by Cala Homes, in the desirable Ratho area, west of Edinburgh centre. A generous vestibule has a built-in store/cloak cupboard, and opens to the main hall with further access to the main public room, the WC, and the carpeted stairway to the first floor. Set to the front, the lounge features a TV wall mount point, ceiling light fixtures, carpeted flooring, fitted curtains with pelmet, and French doors to the hall creating an open living space. Quality flooring continues from the hall into the rear-facing dining room/kitchen, with French patio doors opening to the raised patio deck. Quality fitted kitchen units include: wood-effect worktops with matching splash-back, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, 5 ring gas hob and 'floating' canopy. Off the kitchen, the utility room has a door to the garden, matching units and worktops from the kitchen, a sink with drainer, and appliance connections. On the first-floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and feature built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. Two further double bedrooms are also set to both aspects, with a fifth flexible single bedroom overlooking the rear garden. A family bathroom has a fitted suite, including a shower head fitting for the bath, and tiled splash-walls. Ratho is a thriving rural village, eight miles west of Edinburgh city centre. A renowned stop on the Union Canal, Ratho benefits from a selection of local shops, post office, library, garage, canal marina, and the popular Bridge Inn hotel and restaurant. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gate Retail Park are within easy reach, offering high-street retail names. Local leisure facilities include the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena and Ratho Park Golf Club. Ratho Primary School serves the local community, with Balerno Secondary School providing upper school education, and Heriot-Watt University is also nearby. Ratho is conveniently placed for the M8, M9 and Edinburgh city bypass, with frequent bus services, and lies within three miles of the Edinburgh tram network.