- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached home with a private driveway and garden.
- Set in a quiet, modern residential development, the property is located in Hamilton, to the southeast of Glasgow.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally, the property benefits from a monobloc driveway to the side, and a private rear garden, backing onto woodland, with a patio and artificial turf.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached home with a private driveway and garden. Set in a quiet, modern residential development, the property is located in Hamilton, to the southeast of Glasgow. The entrance hall has space for outerwear storage, gives access to the carpeted stairs, and has contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues into the bright, front-set living room. An inner hall to the rear affords access to a built-in cupboard and to a modern WC with a two-piece suite. Featuring French doors opening out onto the rear garden, the dining kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and has ample room for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Upstairs, the landing offers a storage cupboard and the access hatch for the loft, while two good-sized double bedrooms are set to either aspect, with a built-in wardrobe for front-facing bedroom one. A further flexible bedroom is similarly set towards the front and also has a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Situated on the south bank of the River Clyde in South Lanarkshire, Hamilton lies 12 miles southeast of Glasgow. The bustling historic town offers all the amenities expected of a town of its size, with an excellent range of shops and services available throughout, whilst a little further afield, Motherwell and East Kilbride provide additional retail options. With easy access to the East Kilbride Expressway and the M74, there are also three railway stations for easy commuting and an express bus direct to Glasgow. Attractions include the Hamilton Mausoleum, Low Park Museum, and the Hamilton Town House which serves as a town hall, library and arts venue, and there are also well-regarded primary and secondary schools within the area. With easy access to the Clyde Valley National Tourist Route, nearby Chatelherault Country Park and Strathclyde Country Park offer open green spaces for leisure and recreation.