- Well-presented and spacious, four bedroom, semi-detached Victorian townhouse, with garden.
- Located in a desirable residential area of Corstorphine west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, upper hall, three double bedrooms, single bedroom, shower room and a two ground-floor WCs.
- Requiring some upgrading, this is an exciting opportunity to own an exceptional property with generous gardens and scope for reconfigurement and extension.
- Highlights includes generous room sizes, tall ceilings, bay window, ornate cornice-work and feature fireplaces.
- In addition, there is a stairwell cupola, working window shutters, gas central heating, multiple TV and phone points, a modern fitted kitchen and shower room.
- Externally, the are highly maintained gardens to both aspects, incorporating lawns, patios, greenhouse, shed, and an eclectic mix of shrubbery and flowering plants.
- Potential to have in-curtilage parking (subject to the necessary approvals).
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Thursday 19:00-20:00 and Sunday 14:00-16:00.
Well-presented and spacious, four bedroom, semi-detached Victorian townhouse, with garden. Located in a desirable residential area of Corstorphine west of Edinburgh city centre. A generous vestibule hall has ample space for cloak storage, and opens to the hallway dominated by a period staircase. Set to the front, a spacious lounge features varnished original wood flooring, a bay window, an impressive fireplace, an open shelved press, and ornate cornice-work. Rear facing, a large kitchen has ample room for a breakfast table, whilst modern fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated fridge/freezer, and a quality 5 ring gas range cooker with canopy above. Set off the kitchen, a utility room extension has door to the garden, fitted units and a worktop, washing machine, freezer, and further access to a WC with two piece suite. Rear facing off the hall is a flexible dining room with a gas fireplace; whilst a WC is set internally off the hall under the stair, with a two piece suite. On the first floor, the three large double bedrooms have ample space for freestanding storage. A flexible single bedroom is set to the front with an additional door to bedroom one; whilst a modern shower room has a side aspect window. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres which offers an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.