- Beautifully presented two-bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with a box room and private front garden.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the desirable Comiston area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, double bedroom, a single bedroom, box room, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include double glazed and sash and casement windows, gas central heating, original wood panelled doors and sanded floorboards, high ceilings and period plasterwork.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear mostly laid to lawn, with a small private front garden, and permit on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding area.
- Home Report available on request.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR 22ND DECEMBER 2020 AT 12NOON*Beautifully presented two-bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with a box room and private front garden. Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, the property is located in the desirable Comiston area, south of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed via an entrance vestibule, the expansive hallway grants access throughout the property and includes space for outerwear storage and a built-in cupboard. Set towards the front, with a large bay window affording plenty of natural light, the tastefully presented living room offers cornice-work, a feature fireplace, a press cupboard, and has room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set towards the rear, with French patio doors leading out directly to the garden, the spacious dining kitchen includes a pantry cupboard, a press, a period fireplace, and space for a breakfast or dinner table. The kitchen is fitted with stylish units, real wood worktops, a Belfast-style ceramic sink, a tiled surround, and a freestanding cooker with a gas hob. The double bedroom also overlooks the rear garden, and has carpeted flooring, cornice-work, and built-in shelving under the window, while the single bedroom is set towards the front. A flexible box room is accessed from the hall and shares an internal window with the kitchen for natural light. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a traditional-style suite, and includes a mains rainfall showerhead over the roll-top bath and panelled splashwalls. Comiston is a residential area located just west of the Braid Hills and adjacent to the A702, which runs south from Edinburgh and offers easy connections by car or bus to the city centre and city bypass. The popular shopping area of Morningside is a short distance away, whilst Straiton Retail Park and Fort Kinnaird are also within close vicinity. There are plenty of green and open spaces for walking and cycling, along with various public and private golf clubs in the area. A wide range of outdoor pursuits is available, with the Braid Hills immediately accessible, and Braidburn Valley Park, the Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart, Blackford and Pentland Hills all within a short radius. Local schooling options include Pentland Primary and Firrhill Secondary.