- Open viewing - Thursday 6pm - 8pm, or by appointment. Call Mov8 on 0131 2025444
- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, end-terrace cottage with a large private garden.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in Winchburgh, West Lothian, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen, a double bedroom, single bedroom, rear hall and bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, integrated storage and an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a large and established private rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with ample on-street parking to the front of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, end-terrace cottage with a large private garden. Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in Winchburgh, West Lothian, to the west of Edinburgh. The tiled entrance vestibule opens to the dual-aspect, spacious living room which features carpeted flooring, inset down-lights and a modern, wall-mounted electric fire. Set to the rear of the property, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with marble-effect worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob with an extractor canopy over, an electric oven, a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The rear hall has a door opening to the rear garden, and affords access to generously sized bedroom one which has carpeted flooring, inset lighting and a built-in wardrobe. Single bedroom two, set to the rear, has carpeted flooring, a storage cupboard and a pendant light fitting, whilst the good-sized bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a traditional three-piece suite including a roll top bath with a mixer-tap shower attachment, and a tiled floor and splashwalls. Winchburgh is a flourishing, expanding small town situated on the B9080 with easy access to the M9 and M8 motorways, and approximately 3 miles from Kirkliston. Close to Edinburgh International Airport, Winchburgh is in the county of West Lothian, and approximately 10 miles from the City of Edinburgh. The village offers an excellent range of local amenities and the towns of Broxburn and Kirkliston are a short drive away and provide a good range of amenities and supermarkets. Surrounded by rolling, open countryside, Winchburgh is in the catchment area for Linlithgow Academy, and there is well-regarded primary schooling in the village, as well as a local golf course and a bowling club. This is a superb central location for commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston and Fife, with quick access to direct trunk roads and motorways. Winchburgh has a good bus service into Edinburgh and Stirling and a new rail station and secondary school are included in the Winchburgh town expansion plans.