- Elegant and spacious three bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with period features and a private front garden.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, the property is located in a desirable side street in the Hillside area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features within this flat include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, high ceilings, a fitted kitchen, and TV and telephone points.
- Period features include decorative plasterwork, sanded and varnished floorboards and panelled doors.
- Externally, there is a sizeable communal garden to the rear, with a small front garden and permit on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Elegant and spacious three bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with period features and a private front garden. Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, the property is located in a desirable side street in the Hillside area, east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained via the private doorway into the tiled vestibule, then into the hall which serves each room within the flat. The spacious living room features ornate plasterwork, a decorative fireplace, an open shelved press and a deep bay window offering plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, solid hardwood worktops, a stainless steel sink, an integrated five-burner gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and fridge. With a walk-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, and coving, bedroom one is set overlooking the rear garden, as is bedroom two which includes a deep cupboard and recessed window. Bedroom three is set to the front, similarly finished, and has ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst the shower room features a modern white two-piece suite, a mains shower, a ladder radiator, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Hillside is a high-amenity area with fine period architecture, lying within walking distance of the city centre's restaurants, shopping facilities and attractions, such the Omni Centre and The Playhouse Theatre. Leith Walk, Elm Row and nearby Broughton Street offer a good range of local shopping facilities, with a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, and restaurants within a short radius. Edinburgh’s historic Old Town and New Town are easily accessed, and Queen’s Park, Arthur’s Seat, Ocean Terminal, and the popular Shore district offer further leisure and recreation opportunities. Waverley Train Station is also within walking distance, and frequent bus services operate from London Road and Elm Row. Well-respected primary and secondary schools can also be found in the vicinity.