- Well presented and spacious, two-bedroom, detached bungalow with private gardens.
- Set on a generous plot on a desirable side street, the property is located in the Kingsknowe area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Subject to any necessary permissions, this exciting opportunity offers a potential extension opportunity towards the back, side, and/or upwards and features a loft space mirroring the floor plan.
- Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, a fitted kitchen, front-facing bay windows, and generous room sizes.
- Externally, there is an easy maintenance front garden, whilst to the rear is a generous enclosed garden with a lawn, patio and two storage sheds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented and spacious, two-bedroom, detached bungalow with private gardens. Set on a generous plot on a desirable side street, the property is located in the Kingsknowe area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule provides space for outerwear and opens to the main hall where there is a built-in cupboard for additional storage. The spacious living room is set towards the front with a bay window and a decorative fireplace. To the rear, with a door leading to the garden, the kitchen has fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, and an integrated oven and gas hob. The cupboard to the rear of the room has a side-aspect window and houses the fridge/freezer. The two double bedrooms are similarly proportioned, both with bay windows, with a open shelved press for rear-facing bedroom one and a press cupboard for bedroom two. Completing the accommodation, a fully-tiled bathroom consists of a white traditional-style suite and a shower unit over the bath. Kingsknowe is close to a good range of shopping outlets and open green spaces including Dovecot Park, Redhall Park, and the nearby Water of Leith. It lies a short distance from a Sainsbury's at Longstone, a 24-hour ASDA supermarket, and Edinburgh's Corn Exchange. Leisure opportunities include Craiglockhart Sports Centre, golf courses, Nuffield Health in nearby Chesser, World of Football 5-a-side pitches, World of Bowling and pleasant walks through Colinton Dell or along the Union Canal Walkway, linking to Edinburgh's cycle path network. Schooling at all levels is catered for within the area. Kingsknowe railway station, an efficient bus service from Lanark Road, and the city bypass all offer good commuting links.