- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, second floor flat with a private balcony and views over the Water of Leith.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Shore area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, utility cupboard, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout and ready-to-move-in, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, contemporary flooring, and new carpeted flooring for the bedrooms.
- Further features include good storage provision with integrated bedroom wardrobes, double glazing, and electric heating including a heated towel rail in the bathroom.
- The internal doors in the property were also newly fitted in December 2018.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system and ample residents' parking.
- Home Report available on request.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00-16:00 or by appointment call Mov8.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 04 MARCH AT 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, second floor flat with a private balcony and views over the Water of Leith. Set in a modern, factored residential development, the property is located in the popular Shore area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features the entryphone handset and two built-in store cupboards (one housing a washing machine). A good-sized public room gives further access to the kitchen and the balcony, and features quality wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. The kitchen has space for a dinner/breakfast table, whilst modern fitted units include stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, a freestanding dishwasher, and an integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob with canopy above. Both bedrooms are set to the opposite aspect, and include new carpeted flooring, built-in mirrored wardrobes, and pendant light fittings. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a modern suite, including a shower unit over the bath and a shaver point. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of local artisan shops and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, with many supermarkets in close range, such as a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and a 24-hour ASDA. The area also benefits from weekly markets, where local food stalls and independent retailers are showcased. Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, a gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces. The area is well-served by transport links to the city centre and beyond, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.