- Beautifully-presented, exceptionally spacious, three bedroom and box/bedroom, third-floor (top) flat with extensive period features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in desirable Inverleith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, box/bedroom, bathroom, shower room, utility and laundry room.
- Original features include ornate plasterwork, working fireplaces, sash and casement windows, with gas central heating and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Thursday 18:00 - 20:00 and Sunday 14:00 - 16:00 or by appointment call Mov8 on 0131 202 5444.
Beautifully-presented, exceptionally spacious, three bedroom and box/bedroom, third-floor (top) flat with extensive period features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in desirable Inverleith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has sanded and varnished floorboards, the secure entry phone, a storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious, front-facing living room features an ornate cornice, a fireplace with a marble surround and a deep bay window affording superb views of the city skyline and Edinburgh Castle. The well-appointed dining kitchen has a large pantry, and is fitted with modern hi-gloss units with solid hardwood worktops, and has space for dining furniture. Appliances include a range-style gas cooker, and the utility and laundry room have a washing machine and fridge/freezer available by negotiation. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front, featuring ornate cornice-work and an original fireplace; bedrooms two and three are to the rear, both with fireplaces, whilst the box room/single bedroom four has a skylight. The stylish bathroom features a roll-top bath, and the shower room is fitted with a modern mains shower. Inverleith is a prestigious residential area, with a good variety of specialist and everyday shops at both Goldenacre and Canonmills. It is close to many recreational facilities, including Inverleith Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Glenogle Baths, and access at Canonmills to the Water of Leith walkway. A good choice of supermarkets is available within a short radius, whilst the fashionable and cosmopolitan districts of Stockbridge and Broughton Street are also within close proximity. There is easy access to the main trunk routes, either through the city centre or via nearby Ferry Road which connects to the A1 to the south, with the A90 running northward for connection to the city bypass, airport, and the Forth Road Bridge.