- Bright and immaculately-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Abbeyhill area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom and shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and fresh decor throughout.
- Externally, there is a small shared garden to the rear, with unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
Bright and immaculately-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Abbeyhill area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has carpeted flooring, a mains powered smoke detector, and serves each room within. The bright and well-proportioned living/dining room, which is set to the rear of the property, features carpeted flooring, a mains powered multi-sensor alarm, modern spot lighting, space for lounge and dining furniture, and a recessed window which offers plenty of natural light and looks out over the rear garden. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area, is fitted with modern, white wall and base units, laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, washing machine and a freestanding fridge housed house in a storage unit. The generously sized double bedroom features a recessed window, spot lighting, carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture, whilst the stylish shower room is fitted with a modern two-piece suite, tiled floor and walls, ladder radiator, and with a mains mixer shower. Abbeyhill lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.