- Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the popular Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, a double bedroom and a shower room.
- Fully refurbished to an exemplary standard and finished in light neutral decor, in move-in condition.
- New finishes include a stylish kitchen with appliances, a modern bathroom, electrics, rendered walls, contemporary flooring and central heating.
- Externally, there is a modern secure entry system, a large shared green to the rear, and ample unrestricted residential parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of an established residential development. Located in the popular Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance hall is finished with the light, neutral decor and contemporary flooring found throughout. On the right, filled with natural light from a front-facing bay window, a generously proportioned reception room offers plenty of versatile space for both comfortable lounge furniture as well as a dining table and chairs. Leading off the living and dining room, a kitchen is fitted with contemporary white units, wood-effect worktops and metro-tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated oven, a ceramic hob, a stainless steel canopy, a freestanding fridge/freezer and a washing machine. The flat's double bedroom enjoys a sunny, south-facing aspect and provides generous space for freestanding bedroom furniture and storage. Completing the accommodation, a naturally lit shower room comprises a glazed shower cubicle, a two-piece suite, vanity storage, a chrome ladder-style radiator and marble-effect panel walls. Lochend is a popular residential area located east of Edinburgh centre, consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes and established residential developments. Local shops can be found throughout and in the surrounding districts of Easter Road, a high amenity area with specialist shopping, a variety of local artisan shops, delicatessens and coffee shops; whilst Meadowbank offers a Sainsbury's and the recently completed state-of-the-art Meadowbank Sports Centre, providing a range of sports facilities within walking distance. There is also a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, as well as a wide range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by, with Lochend Park at the doorstep. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east-of-city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue, London Road and Portobello Road. Council Tax Band: A Tenure: Freehold