- Well-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a quiet side-street in the popular Gorgie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room/kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and WC.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well-kept, shared garden to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewing by appointment only Tel. 0131 202 5444
Well-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a quiet side-street in the popular Gorgie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall, which has laminate flooring, the secure entry handset, a mains powered smoke alarm, and serves each room within. The bright and well-proportioned living/dining room/kitchen is set to the rear, and features wood-effect flooring, pendant lighting, space for dining furniture, a corner-set cupboard and a recessed window which offers plenty of natural light and looks out over the rear garden. The living room also houses the mains powered multi-sensor alarm and a carbon monoxide alarm. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area, is fitted with contemporary units, stone-effect worktops, tile splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and washing machine, with a freestanding fridge/freezer. The double bedroom has a recessed window, a plain cornice, laminate flooring and a fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, whilst the shower room which is accessed off an internal hall, is fitted with an electric shower. The WC has a tiled floor, a modern two-piece suite with storage, and tiled walls. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's in Gorgie and an ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.