- Light and tastefully presented, modern, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat.
- Forming part of a factored residential development in popular Prestonpans, in East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, a living/dining room and a kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is ample parking space for residents and visitors in the car parks to the front and rear, and well-tended, communal grounds.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and tastefully presented, modern, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, forming part of a factored residential development in popular Prestonpans, in East Lothian. A bright and welcoming entrance hall, finished in neutral tones and including two storage cupboards, gives access throughout the flat. Offering generous space for freestanding furniture, a well-presented living/dining room is filled with natural light from a front-facing bay window. Set to the rear, a kitchen is fitted with contemporary wood-effect units, granite-effect worktops with a matching upstand, and a sink with a drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, a gas hob and a canopy above, a washing machine, and a fridge/freezer. Set to either aspect, two spacious double bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobe storage, with the second bedroom demonstrating great versatility and options for use. Completing the accommodation, a family bathroom, finished with modern splash walls, is fitted with a contemporary suite, including a basin set into storage and a shower-over-bath. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, with further connections to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport services are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold