- Beautifully-presented and spacious, south-facing two-bedroom, penthouse flat with private balcony and superb views of the city skyline.
- Part of modern residential development, located in the popular Easter Road area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen with double height ceiling, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom, and shower room.
- Features light and contemporary décor throughout, integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, gas central heating and excellent integrated storage, including bedroom wardrobes and a loft.
- The development includes a lift service, secured entry, an allocated space in the secured underground car park, and communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 21st MARCH AT 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, penthouse flat with private balcony and superb views of the city skyline. Part of modern residential development, located in the popular Easter Road area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features a built in store cupboard. A spacious, south facing living area features a double height ceiling with additional windows for superb natural light. There is also access to the private balcony with views to Arthur's Seat, Calton Hill and the city skyline. A modern fitted kitchen is set to the rear and includes a breakfast bar, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine. A master bedroom is set to the rear and includes a built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom fitted with a three piece suite. Bedroom to is also rear facing, with a built-in store; whilst a modern shower room is set internally off the hall and fitted with a two piece suite and cubicle. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.