- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, ground-floor garden flat, with an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern and factored residential development, the property is located in the desirable Trinity area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, an open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- In ready-to move-in condition, highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, stylish fitted bathroom suites, and extensive quality contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, and superb integrated storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and hall stores.
- The development also provides well-maintained communal landscaped grounds, a secured entry system and a residents car park with visitors parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY THE 18TH MAY AT 12 PM* Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, ground-floor garden flat, with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern and factored residential development, the property is located in the desirable Trinity area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The generous hall space gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards, the secured entry system, and ample space for outerwear and freestanding furniture. Accessed via double doors providing the option for a more open layout or for more privacy, the spacious living space features a bay window with a patio door leading out to a patio and the large southerly-facing communal garden. With ample room for both lounge and dining furniture, there is also quality engineered wood flooring, plain coving, a pendant light fitting over the lounge, and spot light fitting over the kitchen. A stylish fitted kitchen features real-wood worktops, a ceramic sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher, gas hob with a canopy above, and a washing machine. The well proportioned master bedroom includes a built-in mirrored wardrobe, TV and phone points, and an en-suite with a contemporary fitted suite, a shaver point, and an integrated shower cubicle with a mains mixer. The second bedroom, also set to the north, similarly includes a built-in wardrobe and quality engineered wood flooring. Completing the accommodation, a family-size bathroom has a modern three-piece suite including a mains shower fitting for the bath, tiled splash walls and flooring. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The nearby neighbourhoods of Stockbridge and Canonmills are home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, while the area is also well-served by supermarkets, including the nearby Tesco at Canonmills, Morrison's on Ferry Road, and an ASDA at Granton. The Shore also offers a selection of independent eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants and local artisan shops. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the scenic Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The city centre can be easily reached, with frequent public transport links to town readily available from Ferry Road and Newhaven Road. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.