- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect ground floor flat, with original features.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include fresh neutral decor throughout, uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained, sizable communal garden to the rear, and there is unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect ground floor flat, with original features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the communal stair, and into the entrance hall which has the secure entry phone, two small storage cupboards and serves each room within. The spacious front-facing living room features a decorative fireplace, ornate plasterwork, a large bay window, a pendant light fitting and sanded floorboards. Set internally off the hall, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, wood effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink, and with appliances including an integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the rear and has carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and a small cupboard and a further larger cupboard; whilst bedroom two is to the front, similarly well finished. Set to the rear, the bathroom features a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat all offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.