- Light and beautifully-presented, one bedroom, basement flat, with a private patio courtyard, forming part of an impressive Georgian stone-built terrace.
- Located in the popular and vibrant Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre and adjacent to the open parklands of the Leith Links.
- Comprises: an entrance spiral stairway, hallway, a living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, WC, and a shower room.
- Highlights include a bespoke rear extension with skylight windows and French doors to the patio, stylish fitted kitchen with appliances, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- Further features include electric heating, and unrestricted street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- All furnishings are available for inclusion in the sale subject to negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewing by Appointment - Call Mov8
Light and beautifully-presented, one bedroom, basement flat, with a private patio courtyard, forming part of an impressive Georgian stone-built terrace. The property is located in the popular and vibrant Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre and adjacent to the open parklands of the Leith Links. An attractive shared entrance with elaborate cornice-work grants access to the property, and leads to a private spiral staircase, also with cornice-work, down to the basement level hallway with a store cupboard and wood-effect flooring. The hallway, with retained original wooden beams, leads to a modern shower room with shower cubicle, a separate WC with a white two-piece suite, and the kitchen. Fitted with base units, a sink with drainer, an integrated oven, and a ceramic hob, the kitchen also includes a freestanding fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Through a glass panelled door, the living room has a feature fireplace, recessed lighting, TV and phone points, space for dining furniture, and leads to the bedroom. Extended from the original floor plan, the double bedroom has wood-effect flooring, recessed lighting, space for freestanding furniture, and benefits from lots of natural light from the skylights and the French doors out to the courtyard. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, as well as a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.