- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, corner-aspect, second floor (top) flat, with an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular town of Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floor plan, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision including an attic.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds and open green spaces, a secured entry system, a shared bike store, additional residents' parking and visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 14:00 - 16:00. By app - 0345 646 0208
Light and well-presented, two bedroom, corner-aspect, second floor (top) flat, with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, factored residential development, the property is located in the popular town of Dalkeith, Midlothian. The hall features a built-in store cupboard, wood-effect flooring, and the secured entry system handset. Front-facing, a spacious public room has ample space for lounge and dining furniture, and includes carpeted flooring and two ceiling light fittings. Set off the lounge to the rear, the kitchen features stone-effect worktops with matching splash-back, a sink with drainer, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. A carpeted master bedroom is rear-facing, and includes a built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room with two piece suite and corner cubicle. A second large double bedroom takes advantage of the flat's corner aspect to the front, and includes carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three piece suite with a shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, and together with the town centre, includes a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks, with Straiton providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.