- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, main-door flat, set on the ground floor and part of a traditional stone-built terrace.
- The property is located in the popular Leith Links area of Edinburgh, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, an open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, inner hall, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a stylish kitchen with appliances, tall ceilings, contemporary flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- The property would make an ideal starter home or buy-to-let opportunity, with some furnishing also available for inclusion in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, main-door flat, set on the ground floor and part of a traditional stone-built terrace. The property is located in the popular Leith Links area of Edinburgh, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule provides a cloakroom space, and opens into the public room where an open-plan space features wood-effect flooring, a central pendant light fitting, coving, and TV and phone points. Open to the lounge, the kitchen is fitted with stylish units and worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. The modern flooring continues from the lounge into the inner hall, which gives further access to the bedroom, the bathroom, and the utility cupboard housing a washing machine, the central heating unit, and additional storage space. The double bedroom has a secluded view to the rear, and includes carpeted flooring, overbed store cupboards, and a central pendant light fitting. The bathroom also has a rear-facing window, and is fitted with a modern suite, including a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.