- Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, driveway and views of the Edinburgh skyline and to the Forth.
- Located in a quiet residential street, the property is situated in the popular Craigentinny area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, five double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Freshly prepared for the market with light contemporary decor and new flooring throughout, this desirable property offers a flexible and well-proportioned floorplan.
- Features include a front-facing bay window, newly fitted kitchen and utility room, gas central heating, double glazing, and stylish bathrooms.
- Externally there is a driveway and gravelled landscaping to the front; whilst the generous and enclosed rear garden has low maintenance paving and a large, raised wood-decked patio.
- Please note some photos have been provided to Mov8 directly by the client.
- Viewing by appointment only - Call Mov8
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, driveway and views of the Edinburgh skyline and to the Forth. Located in a quiet residential street, the property is situated in the popular Craigentinny area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre. A vestibule has space for outerwear, and opens to the hall. To the front, are two flexible double bedrooms, with carpeted flooring and press recesses. A third double bedroom has a side aspect window, as does the family bathroom with modern two piece suite and a free-standing bath. Moving towards the rear of the floorplan, the hall opens to the first public room, with two side aspect windows and a feature fireplace. French doors open to a second public room with access to the kitchen and a patio door to the wood-decked patio. A stylish kitchen has extensive fitted storage, stone-effect worktops and a kitchen island, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. There is a door to the side of the property; whilst set internally off the kitchen is a spacious utility and store room with fitted units and appliance connections. A carpeted stairway is accessed off the main hall, with Velux windows for natural light in the stairwell. On the first floor, two further double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with a contemporary shower room set off rear-facing bedroom five. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.