- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway.
- The property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, in a modern residential area of Gilmerton, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include a fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suites, gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV points, with contemporary decor and flooring throughout.
- Externally, there is a mono-bloc driveway to the front, while the rear garden includes a synthetic turf lawn and a wood-decked patio with LED feature lighting.
- This popular development also has unrestricted street parking and visitor spaces, together with well-maintained communal areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway. The property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, in a modern residential area of Gilmerton, south of Edinburgh centre. The entrance hall has space for outerwear with a built-in store cupboard and gives access to the lounge, kitchen and the bright WC with a two-piece suite. Set to the rear, the bright lounge has excellent natural light from the patio doors out to the south-facing garden, and includes carpeted flooring and a wall-mount TV point. Open to the hall, the front-facing kitchen includes fitted units and worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, a freestanding fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and filter fan. On the first floor, there is a well-proportioned double bedroom set to either aspect, both with contemporary wood-effect flooring and space for freestanding storage. Front-facing bedroom one also features a wall-mount TV point, while bedroom two overlooks the garden and has a built-in store cupboard. The bathroom is set internally off the upper hall, and has a modern suite, including a shower over a P-shaped bath, tiled splash walls and a shaver point. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.