- Well presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, set on a residential street located in the Longstone area to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, plenty of integral storage space, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a drying area outside the flat, a ground floor store, communal grounds, and parking available to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
Well presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, set on a residential street located in the Longstone area to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout most rooms and offers space for outerwear and excellent storage provision with two store cupboards. With dual-aspect windows, the lounge features wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall and another store cupboard. In addition, there is also decorative plasterwork, pendant lighting with ceiling roses, and ample space for living and dining furniture. A further three store cupboards are located in the modern kitchen with fitted units, stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a composite sink set below a front-aspect window. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with canopy above and space for further white goods. With matching wood-effect flooring from the lounge and hall, two well-proportioned bedrooms are set to the rear with pendant light fittings and plenty of space for freestanding furniture. The main shower room has a contemporary fitted suite with a mains rainfall showerhead, modern wall panelling, and a front-aspect window. Longstone is an established residential area, situated roughly four miles south-west of the city centre, offering a good variety of local shops and amenities together with a Sainsbury's superstore at Inglis Green Road, and an ASDA superstore at Chesser. Further high-street shopping is available at South Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks. Schooling within this vicinity is well-represented from nursery to senior level, with Edinburgh College and the Sighthill Campus of Napier University easily accessible. Leisure opportunities include the Kingsknowe Golf Course and local bowling clubs, along with delightful walks along the Colinton Dell. Kingsknowe rail station is close by, whilst regular bus services are available from Longstone Road.