- Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, detached garage and multi-vehicle driveway.
- Located in the popular Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining / kitchen, family room, utility room, four double bedrooms, a Jack'n'Jill en-suite bathroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include extensive quality hardwood flooring, fitted kitchen and utility room with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision.
- Externally there is multi-vehicle parking to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, paved patio, and a raised wood-decked patio, and a detached garage with power and lighting.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, detached garage and multi-vehicle driveway, located in the popular Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre. A vestibule has space for outerwear, and opens to the main hallway giving further access to the ground-floor main rooms, and to the carpeted stairway to the upper landing. Set to the front, a spacious L-shaped lounge features quality hardwood flooring, three pendant light fittings and plain coving. Set to the rear, a spacious kitchen has ample room for a dining table, and is open to the family room with glazing for two walls and a door to the garden. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, 8 ring range cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer. A utility room is set off the kitchen and features a door to the garden, fitted units, sink with drainer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and a freezer. To the front is a flexible forth bedroom with bay window; whilst a spacious family bathroom is set off the hall and is fitted with a two piece suite, oval bath and a separate shower cubicle. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects; whilst a Jack'n'Jill en-suite bathroom is fitted with a two pieces suite and an oval bath. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.