- Two bedroom, end-terrace house over two levels, with a driveway and gardens, set in a quiet residential development.
- Located in Niddrie, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden with a lawn, patio and timber shed, whilst there is a garden and drive to the front, and on street parking nearby.
- The property is in need of refurbishment.
- Home Report available online.
Two bedroom, end-terrace house over two levels, with a driveway and gardens, set in a quiet residential development, located in Niddrie, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, carpeted stairs leading up to the landing and opens into the spacious, front-facing living room, which features an under stair cupboard, a ceiling mounted light fitting and space for lounge furniture. With a door to the rear garden, the good sized dining kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and space for freestanding appliances and dining furniture. Upstairs, front-set bedroom one features wood-effect laminate flooring, a deep built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and inset lighting, whilst bedroom two is set to the rear of the property, and likewise has laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary, white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, and tiled splashbacks, and the downstairs WC includes a contemporary white two-piece suite. Niddrie is an established residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, including a Lidl supermarket, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird, ASDA at the Jewel and Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities plus a Sainsbury's superstore. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate Park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Niddrie Mains Road.