- Characterful and beautifully-presented, one bedroom, duplex flat on the first floor of a factored school conversion.
- Set on a residential side street in Leith, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, a study, bathroom and shower room.
- Features include sash and casement windows, double-height areas, feature steel beams, and a bright open-plan layout.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from an allocated space in the secure residents' car park, visitors parking and further on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Characterful and beautifully-presented, one bedroom, duplex flat on the first floor of a factored school conversion. Set on a residential side street in Leith, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming entrance hall offers space for freestanding furniture, quality wood-effect flooring which continues throughout the ground floor, and has the stylish staircase leading upwards. Through to the open-plan living room, the well-proportioned space features three double-height windows which provide plenty of natural light, a cupboard for storage, and recessed lighting. Set to one side of the room, with an internal open window to accentuate the open layout, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, laminate worktops, a sink, an integrated oven, 5-ring gas hob with an extractor above, a dishwasher, washing machine, and a separate fridge and freezer. Also on the ground floor is a modern bathroom, fitted with a three-piece suite, tiled splash-walls, and a ladder radiator. Upstairs, a split staircase leads to a study which overlooks the living area, as well as to a separate shower room with a modern white two-piece suite, ladder radiator, and shower cubicle. The bright double bedroom includes carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and has space for freestanding furniture. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.