- Open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm or by appointment. Call mov8.
- Immaculately presented, two bedroom corner-aspect ground floor flat.
- Located in a modern, well maintained residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a further bathroom.
- Freshly prepared for the market, in ready-to-move-in condition, highlights include and fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom suites, satellite TV, and Karndean flooring.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, video entry system, and a residents car park to the rear.
- The development also provides well maintained landscaped open green spaces as well as shared gardens to the front and rear of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two bedroom corner-aspect ground floor flat, located in a modern, well maintained residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian. The entrance hallway gives access throughout, and features the entry system, quality Karndean flooring and two built-in store cupboards (one housing the central heating system). Set to the front, a well-proportioned lounge includes carpeted flooring, a concealed radiator, a central light fitting, ample power sockets, telephone point and Sky TV connection. The kitchen has space for a dining/breakfast table, including ample fitted storage, wall and base cabinets, a quality stone-effect worktop with matching up-stand, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, fridge/freezer, washing machine and an integrated gas hob and canopy. The master bedroom is rear-facing, and features generous built-in wardrobes, a TV point, and an en-suite shower room with two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle with a mains mixer shower. A second double bedroom is front-facing with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bright bathroom is rear-facing and is fitted with a three-piece suite and tiled splash-walls. All floor coverings, blinds and curtains/curtain poles are to be included in the sale. Further items of furniture may be available via separate negotiation. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer excellent local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of excellent golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Excellent public transport links are available a short walk away, including the Prestonpans Railway Station with regular trains to Edinburgh in under 20 minutes. Local schooling is available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.